Tuesday 7 January 2014

My Beauty Essentials

I know this is a popular topic amongst beauty bloggers so I thought I would ‘jump on the bandwagon’ essentially and share with you some of my beauty essentials.

We must begin with my favourite make-up product, one that I couldn't possibly live without, my Clinque Anti Blemish Foundation. In fact this foundation has been a personal favourite of mine ever since I turned sixteen (or old enough to start wearing make-up). I used to suffer from pretty bad acne in my teenage years so finding a foundation that wasn't oily and was designed for covering blemishes was essential. This foundation is very light on the face and doesn't clog your pores like a lot of liquid foundations often do so say goodbye to any further skin imperfections! I think I last paid around £22 for this foundation but it is a great foundation to wear either in the day or at night and therefore well worth the money. You don't need a lot of this foundation to achieve flawless skin so it usually lasts me a good couple of months. However, if you do want to build cover and go for a more ‘painted on’ look essentially, then the precise applicator allows you to measure out exactly how much you desire.





My second beauty favourite has to be my Mac eyebrow pencil. Big eyebrows are very much in at the moment and I love this eyebrow definer. It is very easy to apply and looks very natural to the brow line. It doesn't smudge (so perfect if you like going out clubbing like me) and can often last all day; I never feel the need to reapply. On the downside it is fairly expensive for what it is (£12) as I always end up using it very quickly. However I don't mind paying for quality over quantity in this instance. After trying numerous eyebrow pencils over the years, this has to be my favourite! It comes in numerous different shades and with it being a Mac product you can get one of the beauticians in store to test this out on you beforehand. I usually go for the spiked shade which is one of the darker shades but blends in great with my eyebrows!




Concealer: now I have always struggled to get a good concealer, hence why I have so many different brands of concealer in my make-up bag! However this little beauty has to be up there with some of the best on the high street. Benefit erase paste concealer which is used under the eyes and on skin imperfections does a great job of covering those dark circles in particular, something I know too well about. The great thing about this product is you only need tiny amount and it works wonders! Even though it is fairly expensive (£26) and prominently used under the eyes, it comes in three different shades and is very long lasting. Seriously say goodbye to those bags ladies!





FIND OUT MORE IN MY NEXT BLOG POST...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...