Tuesday 7 January 2014

My Beauty Essentials Continued

I love the Simple range and have numerous different skin products by this brand. This moisturiser (below) in particular is one of my ultimate faves: Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser. It does exactly what it says on the tin; it keeps my skin hydrated all day long. After using numerous different moisturisers over the years I think Simple offers an unbeatable price on its products for the impeccable value you receive. This beauty comes in at just £3.99 and is well worth every penny! All their products use natural ingredients and are designed to suit a range of skin types (oily, dry, aged etc). Remember ladies getting the basics right is very important if you want long lasting make-up throughout the day. It couldn't be simpler…


Silver shampoo and conditioner. Now those of you who know me will realise that I have had my fair share of hair colours over the years. However my hair in its current stage is probably at its driest due to all the peroxide I have used over the past year or more. If you are a brunette (or have any other hair colour) then feel free to skip this section, but if you're blonde like me, please listen up! I absolutely cannot live without these products. Not only do they bring out my colour every time I wash my hair; they keep my hair looking radiant something I feel blondes often struggle with. Nobody likes a dull blonde, so let your colour shine through with this beauty! This product is very cheap (£2.00) and you can purchase it from any local chemist including Boots and Superdrug. Don’t fork out on expensive blonde shampoo and conditioners when you can achieve the exact same result with these products.


Dove moisturiser with a hint of self tan. I have been using this product for many years now as an all over moisturiser product and I absolutely adore it! People are always commenting on the colour of my skin and this is exactly what helps me achieve my natural looking olive complexion. My skin is naturally quite dark anyway (father's genes) so I always use the medium to dark shade, however you can also purchase this product in a lighter shade too. It is very easy to apply and NEVER causes you to get any streaks like most tanning products often do. You will need to keep applying this product to build up the colour but after a few applications you should start to see a change in your skin tone. I recommend this to anyone who is afraid of using fake tan or the sunbeds or maybe you just want to keep a healthy looking glow all year round. At just £3.33 this is absolute bargain!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...