Monday 10 February 2014

Save The Bees | Burts Bees Cosmetics

For those of you who know my partner and I, you could say we are slightly obsessed by bees. So when I first got my hands on this little beauty from the Burt’s Bees collection over Christmas, Honeybee favourites, I couldn’t resist. Made from all natural ingredients including beeswax and oils to keep your skin feeling hydrated all day long, these products are not only kind to your skin, they are also very kind to the environment.  This particular set includes two of their most popular products, the replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil, and the naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion. It is so important at this time of year to keep your lips moisturised (nobody wants sore cracked lips) and this lip balm achieves exactly that. Also the red tinge of pomegranate smells great and evens out any imperfections on the lips. Beelicious!



When looking for skin products for myself, it is very important that I check the ingredients. I have very sensitive skin and therefore finding the perfect products can sometimes prove difficult. Yet it goes without saying that this moisturiser exceeded all my expectations. Rich and nourishing, this natural moisturiser keeps the skin hydrated without adding any extra oils. Best for normal to dry skin and perfect for those long winter days, the milk is said to do the nourishing, whilst the honey helps to soften skin. Again the product smells great and lasts for up to 24 hours so no need to reapply. In fact you only need a tiny amount of this lotion and you are able to see the effects immediately.
All the products at Burt’s Bees are dermatologist-tested and available at all leading retail stores including Debenhams and Boots. If you are a lover of good quality kind to skin products and feeling a little bit under the weather this winter, then do not think twice about purchasing one, if not more of their products. A perfect fit for your handbag, this product will certainly make you think twice about abandoning that important skin regime this winter. At just £4.80 what’s not to love?

L.A
xox

1 comment:

  1. I once ordered a single lip balm tin of Burt's Bees from Debenhams, and they accidentally sent me the whole box. As in, like, 40 of them. It was really odd actually hahaha. I think Burt's products are great all rounders and I totally agree that they're perfect for the handbag. Plus I think they smell awesome which is always a plus.

    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...