Friday 21 November 2014

Aloe vera gel - The benefits

So I have just finished my first ever bottle of aloe vera gel, after suffering for months with an upset tummy. In a bid to get to the bottom of what was causing my discomfort, I decided it was time to look for some possible remedies. However, it was only after I got speaking to one of the volunteers at the hospital where I used to work that I discovered that which is - aloe vera gel. Prior to this, I had never heard of drinking aloe vera. I know it's good for your skin, but consuming it seemed wrong somehow. But as the volunteer described, there are so many health benefits that come with drinking this, which with being the health freak I am, intrigued me. Not only is it good for digestion purposes, it is also good for those arthritis sufferers too. 

Parting with £20 is never easy, especially when you don't know if the product you are buying is going to work. However luckily for me it did. Forever, the company who supply the gels are a growing business. I have seen numerous stalls dotted about now, which if anything, shows the impact the products are having on its consumers. I was even considering becoming a supplier myself and getting involved with the business side of things, but for now I think I will stick to buying and reviewing the products!



Everyone is familiar with Crohn's disease or Colitis - both awful diseases that start to eat away not only at your image, but your confidence too. Over the past few years particularity, I have began to start watching what I eat. Not out of choice may I add. To this day, I am still unsure as to whether I have an allergy or if I just have a sensitive stomach. However, after having a shot of aloe everyday in the morning on an empty stomach for the past six weeks, I must say I have noticed a difference. Not a life changing one, but enough for me to give some credit to this brand, and maybe even purchase another bottle sometime soon. 

Obviously it's going to benefit some people more than others, depending on what you are using it for and the quantity you are drinking. For me, it was used as more a detox, along with a balanced diet and regular exercise. However, the gel (which comes in a range of different flavours) can also be used as part of a 1 week diet plan. Somebody from work recently completed this in fact and lost nearly half a stone which is amazing. Please note if you are going to try this gel, do not be put off by the smell or the look of it. It's actually not as bad as you would think (again this may just be my opinion so don't take my word for it). The gel, which is said to be' favoured by those looking to maintain a healthy digestive system and a natural energy level' is a great healthy kick start as well as all the other benefits it hosts. If you're still not convinced, I would recommend you checking out the forever website which gives you a further breakdown on each of the products.


Have you heard of aloe vera gel? Is this something you think would benefit you?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...