Sunday 23 November 2014

Fedora

I love getting dressed up for an occasion, any occasion that is. It gives me an excuse to actually spend longer than the usual 20 minutes I do getting ready for work. So on Saturday I rose to that occasion after visiting the German Market with a good friend of mine. I love this time of year. Even though the weather is slowly deteriorating, everyone seems to be in high spirits as Christmas slowly approaches. It is a time for laughter, for loved ones, but most importantly, it's a time for giving. The good old Christmas spirit!

Along with curling my hair (which isn't something I usually do), I decided to whack on my new tartan shirt and hat (sorry ladies - this is another Primark related post). I only purchased these two items the other day but oh my - I am in love. I love fedora hats and have been searching for another one to add to my collection for a while now. At just £7 I had to get my hands on this little beauty! It's the perfect fit - not too in your face like some you find on the hight street - so perfect to wear out and out about when it's feeling chilly. My shirt which cost me just £12 is one of my favourites now. I wasn't too sure about this when I first picked it up in store, but I must say after trying it on in the comfort of my own house with a face full of make-up and a new pair of skinnies, I am a very happy lady. 

I love tartan and only own one other tartan shirt. The colours on this one are perfect for this season. The only downside is the material as it's quite thin, but teamed with a vest top underneath, it's the perfect winter steal. If you are feeling particularly cold you can always add a jumper over the top too as an additional layer. Finally I have to mention my new shoes from River Island. I purchased these just the other week after finding them in the sale. Another bargain at just £20, I can't complain really. These are perfect for work as the colder weather hits us and look great with skinny jeans too.







So there you go, just one of my new winter outfits. I must admit, I do love winter clothes even if it means me looking like I have just walked out of Narnia. Yes, I love my oversized clothing, fur and not forgetting those all important layers.

What do you think of my outfit? What will you be wearing this winter?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...