Thursday 19 February 2015

Kebub restaurant review

This was my second visit to the 'famous' Kebub in West Bromwich, and again it succeeded in satisfying my needs. After visiting with friends a couple of weeks back, my parents decided they too wanted to try out the popular Turkish restaurant in town as tweeted about by Mr Lord Alan Sugar himself.

I am a big fan of trying out different cuisines, and there is no doubt about it - this restaurant certainly puts Turkish grub on the map. Putting a healthy spin on kebabs one could say, Kebub offers a range of meat dishes alongside various tasty sides. These include home-made chips, rice, natural yoghurt and mixed veg. The menu itself isn't exactly extensive but there's enough to suit everyone's tastes. I went for the mixed grill again as I like trying a little bit of everything. Included in this dish was a variety of meats including delicious pieces of chicken, succulent shish kebab and spicy chicken wings, alongside two beds of rice and finely grated salad. For a cheeky side, we went for the home-made chips which are to die for! I can't say I am a huge fan of chips but these were definitely worth the extra calories! To accompany our meals we were presented with a range of tasty dips including garlic and herb and hot chilli. I also treated myself to a glass of red which went down a treat!

Overall, this is a lovely little find in the heart of West Bromwich, and one I will definitely be returning to in the foreseeable future. If you are a lover of meats and want to get your mid week kebab fix, then I would certainly recommend you checking this out. I can't say  I am a lover of kebabs usually, but this restaurant offers  freshly cooked food and for a great price too. One thing I was particularly impressed with was the extremely friendly staff who offered a great service all night long (they even opened the door on our exit!) A word of advice - the restaurant itself does get fairly busy so I recommend you book in advance if you do fancy stopping by. 






Have you visited Kebub? What do you think of Turkish cuisine? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little message! I really appreciate all your kind comments :)

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...